With each new major release of SimulationX, we strive to simplify and accelerate your workflow involving modeling, simulating and analyzing technical systems. As a single platform for modeling and analyzing dynamic system behavior, you can use ESI’s SimulationX in various engineering fields.
Discover the new SimulationX – Highlights in this release:
New: Simulation of Switched Controls for NVH Analyses
- Electro-Mechanics model library: Simulate and analyze torque ripple as a source of noise or vibration excitation caused by discrete controllers for electric drivetrains. All field-oriented controller models and the corresponding controlled inverter models, the rectifier model, the inverter model and the frequency converter can now represent discrete circuits.
- With the new model of a switched inverter for three phases you are now able to perform detailed analyses of switching effects in inverters to assess losses as well as current peaks, but also to examine control systems. Furthermore, the new inverter leg model (one phase) lets you create custom inverters easily and quickly.
System Reliability and Safety Analyses plus Fault Data Analytics
- New Fault Data Analytics tool: Create decision trees and main metrics based on the simulated data from your studies to evaluate system reliability and safety for certain scenarios. For this purpose, SimulationX now comes with the new Fault Data Analytics tool (FDA) which is based on scikit-learn package for Python and offers seven algorithms for machine learning with an intuitive user interface. This new analysis tool lets you find out how manufacturing deviations, assembly faults, material deviations, wear and aging can contribute to progressive or sudden failure of your system or which combination or limits must be prevented or not exceeded in real operation.
- New generic fault model augmentation
- Extended variant study generation